20 anime, only three of which are ongoing! Ackkkkk! Somehow I’ve overloaded myself again, despite my excitement for the year dimming at the winter’s less-than-groundbreaking offerings. The good news is that I have more time now to devote to analysis and blogging, so you can look forward to more frequent editorials and, hopefully, some recipes. While there are no food-centric anime this season, I have faith that delicious dishes will still make their appearance. This is anime, after all, where the Japanese devotion to the culinary arts reveals itself whether you’re looking for it or not.
I did try a handful of other winter shows and dropped accordingly. Most notable drops include Hand Shakers and Fuuka, each of which I kicked after only two minutes. Let me know what you’re excited for this season, and if you think I’m missing out on anything!
- ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
- Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen
- Demi-chan wa Kataritai
- Gabriel DropOut
- Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
- Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
- Kuzu no Honkai
- Little Witch Academia (TV)
- Masamune-kun no Revenge
- Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu
- Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen
- Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season
- Urara Meirochou
- Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation